I was craving chocolate chip cookies this past weekend but did not want to go through the process of making homemade cookies. So after perusing the blogosphere, I came upon a recipe that I tweaked quite a bit to my liking to create a delicious, quick batch of cookies!
These only have 5 ingredients and I bet you already have them in your pantry. Here is the list:
1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
2 ripe bananas
1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham crackers, bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips until combined and doughy.
- Place 9 large spoonfuls of batter onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place a few mini marshmallows on top of each cookie and continue to bake for 5 minutes, or until cookies are set and marshmallow is golden on top.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Makes 9 cookies
These are chewy, easy, and SO yummy.
And they taste like a peanut butter s'more, so you really can't beat that.
Whip up a quick batch of these and watch them disappear! :)
Oh, and what do you think of the new blog design?? I thought it was time for a change!
Happy Wednesday! YOU ARE LOVED!