These are SO delicious! Who doesn't love sweet and salty? These are perfect for birthdays, the holidays, or anyday! Top with vanilla ice cream and you'll be in dessert heaven!
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup crushed pretzels
12 chewy caramels, unwrapped
1½ Tbsp heavy cream
3 cups REESES minis, unwrapped and sliced vertically.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together butter, sugars, and vanilla (with stand mixer or electric hand mixer) until light and creamy.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in flour by thirds, barely mixing in between.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9X9 baking pan with PAM butter spray.
- Spread half of dough into the bottom of pan.
- Put caramels and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave for about 1 min. Stir until mixed and creamy.
- Spread pretzels and Reeses peanut butter cups on top of dough.
- Drizzle caramel over pretzels and Reeses.
- Spread remaining dough over pretzels, Reeses, and caramel.
- Bake for 25 min or until golden brown on top.
- Let cool for about 10 min. before cutting.